Cool & Retro - The flip floor clock is for adding flair to any office or home.
Remember the retro flip clocks from the 60s? The precursor to the digital clocks of the 1970s, flip clocks were an analog method of showing the time as a digital representation. As the minutes pass by, a panel with half of a numeral printed on both front and back flips down. The two halves of each digit fit together to form a bold and easy to read number to indicate the minute. The same thing is repeated once an hour to show the hour. It is a very simple mechanical solution from the days before miniaturization created circuits that were small enough to fit on your nightstand.
- Numeric panels flip on the hour and minute
- The retro black-and-white numbers flip to mark the time
- Give the gift of time with this super stylish and super cool auto flip floor clock
- Every 60 seconds and minutes, the time will flip down automatically without any need for winding or adjusting
- The D battery is not included